J. M. Mullis, Inc. conducts location analysis work for companies contemplating expansion, relocation, new project establishment, or consolidation of operations.
The firm’s capabilities include:
- Finalization of a set of pertinent outline criteria
- Identification of potentially qualified location candidates
- Evaluations of qualified location candidates
- Review of response to a Request For Information issued on behalf of the project
- Comparisons of population and workforce characteristics, trends and projections, generated with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology software
- Mapping programs
- Pre-qualification of sites and/or existing facilities
- Identification of probable incentive opportunities
- Logistics integration
- Project feasibility assessments
- Pro forma operating cost analysis
- Site due diligence
- On-site comprehensive labor reviews
- Negotiation for real estate, and comprehensive incentive packages.
- Development of a binding Memorandum of Understanding
- Project development implementation assistance
- Incentive Contract Administration (optional service)
The firm also has proven in-house and affiliate teams that can provide single source solutions for any and all aspects of project establishments – design, construction, equipment and relocation and/or installation, etc.